Cool Life™ Signature colors offer the highest product performance.
This technology is yet another example of Lifetime Plus Coating’s environmental research and coating expertise. Results Provided by a third-party independent testing facility.
In addition to the acrylic resin, Cool Life™ contains a number of other highly-effective ingredients.
- Titanium dioxide eliminates chalking and oxidation while providing superior “hiding” power as well as being unaffected by temperature change, moisture, acids, and smog.
- Dicalite is diatomaceous earth that is inert (doesn’t react to) alkali and acids, is non-combustible, and promotes breathability while providing inter-coat adhesion.
- Bodying agents help prevent sagging and create a compound 20 times thicker than ordinary paint.
- Mildewcide is very resistant to the growth of mildew, fungus, and algae, and is also eco-friendly.
- Reinforcement fibers are used for bridging small cracks as well as a base (net) to hold all of the many ingredients together.
- UV blockers protect the coating by blocking the sun’s harmful rays as well as protecting against sheen change, cracking, blistering, and prime color change.
- Color stabilizers add life to the coating and are used in combination with the UV absorbers to enhance their combined long-life functions.
- Perlite is a glassy volcanic substance with built-in cells. It creates a rough coat for a stucco look as well as hiding wall anomalies.
Note that, as with any proprietary formula, certain ingredients have been left out to protect our exclusive formula.